Easy To Use Mobile Phones–The VIENOD VF241 Flip Mobile Phones
* Talking Number:
Switch on the talking keypad, mobile phone will read out the corresponding number when pressing the corresponding digital button, it can ensure that the elderly do not press wrong button.
(How to set：Menu-Setting-Keyboard Audio Setting-On-OK)
Attention: The function is not available for Silent mode and Vibration mode.
* SOS Function:
You can set 5 emergency contacts here, can also set SOS Alarm on/off, Auto answering on/off here.
With all SOS settings turn on, press and hold SOS button for 3 seconds, the phone will sound an SOS alarm for 5 seconds, start dialing and sending message for quick help.
* Speed Dial(One key dialing):
USE 2-9 number keys, M1 and M2 to speed dial an contact from standby.
In standby interface, you can long press one number keypad, it will dial the contact number you set with this number key directly.
(How to set: Menu-Contacts-Others-Speed Dial)
Dimensions: 104 mm * 53 mm * 17 mm
Display size: 2.4 inch
SIM Card: Support Dual SIM Card
GSM Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 2G network
Language:English, German, French, Italian, Espanol
Battery: BL-4C, 800mAh
Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm
Storage Capacity: 32MB + 32MB
Phone Weight: 95g(including battery)
What’s in box:
1 x Mobile phone for senior
1 x Retractable UK Charging Plug
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charging Dock
1 x Battery
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
Note: If you feel hard to read the paper user guide, please contact us for the PDF file, it may help you a lot.
- ※ Clamshell Design & Wide Screen — VIENOD VF241 features a slim classic fashion clamshell design that protects the keypad when not in use. Phone with a large 2.4″ colourful easy-to-read screen, large keypad for easier typing, user friendly menu which has clear icons, which makes it simple to use for anyone. Side buttons to control volume and flashlight easily.
- ※ Mobile Phone Unlocked — VF241 flip mobile phone supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz. Works with all GSM 2G network of any operator, but not suitable for 3G or 4G networks. Supports operators like EE, O2, Vodafone(except Three network). It’s suitable for calling and messaging, but without Internet.
- ※ SOS Function — 5 emergency contacts, VF241 phone has an SOS button located on the rear allowing immediate dialing to a preferred contact number in the case of an emergency. Ideal for older people, children or people with disabilities.
- ※ Easy to use mobile phone– Phone with shortcut settings, can access the function you want to use through Navigation buttons(up, down, left, right) and M2 button directly. “OK” button gives you directly access to the selected entry without multiple steps.
- ※ Other basic functions — ① Built-in Bluetooth, Speed Dial, Talking number, Keypad backlight, Camera, FM Radio, Calculator, Alarm clock, Torch, Calendar, Dual SIM Slot, Support Extended Memory and can store up to 300 phone book entries and more. ②The phone comes with a standard mains charging plug, a micro USB cable and a charging dock to charge the device when needed.