- BASIC: Doro 5030 is an easy-to-use 2G mobile phone for elderly people with a crisp 1.7″ colour display. It is perfect for those who are looking for a basic and practical phone and don’t want to get confused by too many complicated features.
- ASSISTANCE BUTTON: Feel even more secure thanks to the emergency button located on the back of this mobile phone. It allows easy access to contact your predefined numbers should you need help. Make sure that the assistance function is activated before use.
- KEY FEATURES: Doro delivers this compact big button mobile phone with Bluetooth, speakerphone, predictive text, adjustable font sizes, convex keys, FM- radio, a visual ring indicator and a torch which comes in handy if you need to find your keys in the dark.
- HEARING AID COMPATIBLE: If you use a hearing aid you can adjust the audio settings to HAC mode to get loud and clear sound easily through your device.
- BATTERY: This easy phone for seniors comes with a standard mains charging plug and USB lead to charge the device when needed. Talk time is up to 9 hours and standby time lasts up to 530 hours.